UNMIL radio news at 8 am on Thursday 01 March 2018
UNMIL Radio News At 8 AM (01 March 2018)
UNMIL Radio News At 6 & 9 PM (28 February 2018)
UNMIL radio news at 6 & 9 pm on 28 February 2018
Palava Hut (28 February 2018)
Palava Hut today featured the following guests: Cavita Nelson, Augustin Abah and Sametta Manubah from SHALOM INC………..The group is working adolescent girls in the Monrovia, helping them to lead a better life.
Dateline Liberia - Wednesday (28 February 2018)
Name of Program: Dateline Liberia
Date: Wednesday February 28, 2018
Time 11:05am with a Repeat at 9:15pm
Producer: Olive Thomas
Interviews or recorded pieces-subject matter and/or content.
- President George Weah has said the interests of the Liberian people will be a priority during his administration stressing that his mission is to see Liberians develop themselves.
- Margibi County Senator; Oscar Cooper, has expressed disappointment in his colleagues for the confirmation of former House Speaker Emmanuel Nuquay as Director General of Liberia Civil Aviation Authority (LCAA).
- The Ministry of Commerce has fined Fuani Brothers Twenty five thousand United States Dollars for hiking the price of eggs on the Liberian market.
- The House of Representatives has cited the Central Bank of Liberia, Liberia Revenue Authority and the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning to appear before full plenary on Thursday, to answers on the state of the Liberian Economy.
- The new Gender, Children and Social Protection Minister has promised to pursue an agenda of women’s empowerment.
- The Liberia Immigration Service has confiscated ammunitions from Gbarpolu County.
Coffee Break -Wednesday 28 February 2018
Coffee Break today featured the following guests: Lancedell Matthews-Chair of the Civil Peace Platform………..The group holds consultations on the New Deal Framework; Facia Harris-Executive Director/Paramount Young Women Initiative PAYOWI………..The group hosts a program to boost girls’ empowerment; and Edwin Bonar-Executive Director/Faimaba Fishery Development Cooperative-FFDC………The cooperative to host a consultative and awareness meeting on enhancing linkages and improving social cohesion and prevent conflict on sea for Liberian Artisanal fishermen.
UNMIL Radio News At 8 AM (28 February 2018)
UNMIL radio news at 8 am on 28 February 2018
Yor Mornin: Wednesday 28 February 2018
Name of Program: Yor Mornin
Date: February 28, 2018
Time: 7: am
Topic: Why are there many divorced couples and what can we do save our marriages?
Producer: Josephine Ogbodu
Interviews or recorded pieces-subject matter and/or content
We received calls from Montserrado, Maryland and Bomi Counties
Yor Mornin is an early morning magazine program; its segments are as follows;
- World Headlines
- Motivational Talk- –by Ralph Marston
- Everyday Talk -thirty minute interactive discussion on national and international issues.
- Stories behind World headlines around the world
UNMIL Radio News At 6 & 9 PM (27 February 2018)
UNMIL radio news at 6 & 9 pm on 27 February 2018
Access For All (27 February 2018)
The lesson today covered Transitive and Intransitive Verbs.
The teacher: Archievego Doe
Nation Wide Report (27 February 2018)
Today’s edition of the program featured stories on Education, rule of law and peace from River Cess, Grand Kru, Lofa, Grand Gedeh and Margibi Counties.
Stories topping this edition are:
- Government and Civil Society actors meet to strengthen response to gender based violence in River Cess County
- The people of Bong and Gbarpolu Counties agree to hold their peace as they await the intervention of government over a disputed parcel of land
- Community members praise the efforts of the Dugbeh River Presbyterian School in Konobo, Grand Gedeh County